Lacasa Fashion is recruiting Sourcing and Procurement Manager, located in Lacasa Mall. Ramallah, Al-Rehan
The Sourcing and Procurement Manager is responsible for partnering with management to lead the process and manage the procurement function relation with Merchants, Vendors and Suppliers, negotiate cost, manage calendar timelines, support strategies and influence decisions regarding cost, margin, allocation, inventory and quality of procured products.
- Execute seasonal and annual sourcing and placement strategies as established by Manager/Director
- Provide initial recommendation for retail and wholesale prices to Manager through comp style analysis and price value relationship
- Support Manager and track product commitments, short term and long term projections to negotiate cost, and flexible inventory plans with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate cost, lead-time and MOQ at style level direct with Vendors with Manager’s approval.
- Create, maintain and manage cost sheets at all times
- Build out pre book list for styles with longer lead times and require special capacity planning
- Lead costing meetings throughout and present cost options for margin improvement as necessary.
- Support Manager with quantitative and analytical data from seasonal reports, costing tools and margin rolls to influence decision making
- Coordinate seasonal and lead and conduct weekly conference calls with vendors on all topics in conjunction with production timelines and delivery process.
- Maintain accurate and up to date procurement and warehousing data in critical areas including sourcing data and merchant product data.
- Communicate with Brand representatives/vendors/suppliers to build relationships, better understand sourcing capabilities, resolve outstanding issues and explore sourcing innovation.
- Implement Procurement function, Procurement guidelines, processes, KPIs, training.
- Improvement / Maintenance of the process and related policies/ procedures, training etc.
- Builds, launches and manages bid process in accordance to the strategy implementation approved by management.
- Negotiates with multiple vendors to get the best cost-effective alternative whenever this is possible.
- Lead project teams related to Procurement projects. Work together with Legal (contracts), Internal Audit (controls), IT (systems) and Finance (savings and process) to get support and add value from/ to all related departments.
- Examines and re-evaluates existing contracts and negotiate to improve conditions & terms.
- Lead formal meetings and presentations to demonstrate the progress of the function (process, KPIs, savings etc.).
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and streamline processes to reduce costs and maximize profits
- Support Manager/Director with other projects and duties as needed to help the overall business.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- 4-year degree in business or another related field.
- Generally, 4+ years of experience in apparel/retail with focused experience in sourcing related positions.
- Excellent understanding of products, product costs, production lead times, speed to market strategies, assortment, and product positioning.
- Experience with contract negotiations and legal documents
- Strong MS Office, especially Excel. Word, Power point, Visio
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to influence decisions with cross-functional teams.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work proactively and with problem solving capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good judgement and decision-making ability.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pace environment
Sourcing and Procurement Manager
آخر موعد للتقديم
08 – Oct – 2020
رام الله والبيرة
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work and a CV/Resume. The cover letters and CVs must be submitted to [email protected] .The email subject line must include the position title mentioned above. The closing date for applications is 08/10/2020.