Founded in 2018, WeDeliver is building a best-in-class B2B crowdsourced last-mile delivery for emerging markets with infrastructure and payment challenges. Our collaborative model is disrupting the logistics industry by enabling faster, more efficient, low-cost delivery for businesses whether they are big businesses, SMEs, retailers, restaurants or online sellers.
As Sales Representative you will be responsible for planning, developing and overseeing the business development strategy. You will be joining one of the most promising start-ups in the MENA region, working with individuals who are passionate about disrupting existing models through technology.
- Plan the overall Sales strategy
- Build, manage and develop a sales pipeline from prospecting to closing
- Conduct in depth market research to identify new opportunities and become knowledgeable on competitors’ services to create winning strategies
- research new business opportunities by identifying new trends, markets, partnerships and growth areas
- Keep track of sales prospects to create reports for management
- Ensure satisfaction of the key accounts by meeting their needs effectively and finding solutions to any issue they might face
- Having an in-depth knowledge of WeDeliver services, and finding new ways to serve businesses
- Ensure recording of implemented activities to share reports on the returns per business account to management
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and train the business development team members
- Work with the marketing team to help in creating promotional strategies
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 2-4+ years of work experience as sales or a relevant role
- A valid liscence and a car
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Proficiency in English
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or a similar field
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Willingness to travel and work long hours.
آخر موعد للتقديم
22 – Oct – 2020
رام الله والبيرة, الخليل, نابلس
To those who fit the above criteria, kindly send your CV with subject (Your Name – Sales Executive Vacancy) to [email protected]