Tamer Institute for Community Education was established in 1989 during the first intifada, as a necessarily response to fulfill the Palestinian community need for maintaining identity and supporting cultural dynamics against the Israeli occupation practices. The institute’s evolution was part of a wide inflation of the Palestinian civil society, which aimed at stimulating national initiatives toward creating expressive spaces, creating safe learning environment and developing Palestinian children literature. The institute considers reading, writing and other types of expressive arts as tools through which children and adolescents can express themselves, release their stress, network with their society members and have a leading role in the development of their community.
For its office in Gaza strip, Tamer Institute is looking for a
- Serve under the direction of the Gaza office Manager Including management of the project and direct supervision of project activities.
- Preparation and follow-up of the project implementation plan, activities follow-up implementation with Tamer and project’s working teams.
- Provide day to day supervision of the project team including administrative, financial and logistical support.
- Follow-up of human resources issues related to the staff of the project.
- Participation in the program monthly meetings held with the different stakeholders.
- Representing the organization in the national and international events related to the program
- Providing analytical input of the policy of the project.
- Conduct field visits as needed
- Act as a focal point with all the stakeholders of the project and maintain close and regular contact with them.
- Ensure all Tamer administration, logistical, human resources and financial procedures are followed in relation to implementation of this project.
- Attend any coordination meetings and maintain regular contact with related clusters.
- Promote and adhere to the principles and objectives of Tamer safeguarding policy.
– Developing the project overall, quarter and monthly plans including the indicators of success, means of verification and assumptions.
– Prepare a monthly progress report, quarter and final narrative reports of the project and submit it in English.
- Assist in monthly report writing on program progress, obstacles and recommendations.
- Assist in donor report writing as requested; including gathering of information.
- Assist in filing and record keeping of project activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least three years of experience in the design and implementation of projects, preferably with NGOs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Profound expertise in analyzing management and community development issues.
- Familiarity with developing budgets and financial follow up.
- Readiness to travel within The Gaza strip and abroad.
- Good command of Arabic, written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and team leading skills/ Strong team player.
- Ability to provide guidance to project staff in the planning, coordination, and evaluation of the project.
- Willingness and ability to perform field work
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in planning, organizing, analysis and reporting.
آخر موعد للتقديم
20 – Oct – 2019
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and cover letter no longer than 20th October 2019 to the following email address [email protected] , with reference to the position “Project Coordinator” as the subject.
Qualified candidates will be invited to an interview and will be subject to a written test
to measure all the above qualifications.