Médecins Sans Frontières (“Doctors Without Borders”) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. In Gaza, MSF France provides surgical and post-operative care to trauma and burn patients.
MSF is recruiting a Medical Data Processing Officer to carry out medical data collection and entry activities into the mission database, recording all relevant clinical and demographic data on patients and ensuring data quality/reliability, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality while producing the appropriate, updated documents for the medical team in order to support decision making processes.
- Performing data entry of all epidemiological information into select databases program and creating appropriate reports, providing data for project development purposes.
- Ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received (patient records, treatment monitoring, etc.). Ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete. Being responsible for ensuring that quality control queries of the database are followed up, ensuring identification of data entry errors and corrections, filing documents according to MSF standards, communicating regularly with the team.
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of regular reports and providing detailed information to medical and laboratory teams (weekly, monthly, according to patient treatment requirements).
- Ensure all databases are available in a common and shared file. Gather them regularly from the different medical departments.
- Under direction of Data manager, provide technical support and training to each department in the project for routine data collection and entry in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Find, and resolve issues related to data entry, and trouble-shooting for the medical and paramedical team.
- Take basic action in response to simple software messages and / or errors and ensure proper documentation of these actions, refer complex errors to the Data manager.
- Support the medical and paramedical departments in monitoring activities and Patient’s records as required, including but not limited to data entry
- Run all the required data quality tests in regular basis and solve the records anomalies in order to prepare the data set for regular statistical Report.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential, higher education with proven computer literacy, degree in Information and Technology (IT) or mathematics field, desirable. Excellent command of English and Arabic.
- Essential computer literacy (word, Advanced excel and internet) desirable Knowledge with Query Language (SQL)
- Desirable knowledge on medical statistics databases
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Medical data entry/analysis
- Commitment to MSF principles; results and quality orientation, flexibility, teamwork, stress management
START DATE: 1st of August
Medical Data Processing Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم
03 – Jul – 2020
Cover letter, CV and relevant supporting documents must be submitted by email to:
Please state “Application / Medical Data Officer” in the subject line
Application Deadline: Friday 3d July 2020, 5 PM
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the test