Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, detail, and implement marketing plans including for social media for each product or service offered.Research and prepare information, ideas, to help develop marketing strategies
- Set marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops branding and sales strategies and approaches for various products and services offered, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Help create customer research databases, Tracks sales data and works to meet sales quotas.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents weekly performance reports and forecasts.
- Help Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitterand additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- QuiX is a startup and many other responsibilities can and will be added according to company’s Need.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Marketing and Sales Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields
- 2+ years previous experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
- Proficient using Microsoft office
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Previous experience using marketing software (Hubspot, Salesforce, Wave CRM) preferred
- Copywriting and graphic/digital design experience preferred
- Advanced social media advertising experience
Marketing & Sales Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم
05 – Dec – 2019
رام الله والبيرة
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a CV and a cover letter no later than December 5th , 2019 to [email protected]