Ryada, a microfinance program that operates in the Palestinian Territories seeks to hire a Junior Internal Auditor in its office in Gaza City.
Ryada for Lending and financial services is looking for a Junior Internal auditor to be located in its office in Gaza to add value and improve our operations in the Gaza strip by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The junior internal auditor is responsible for ensuring that audits are performed in accordance with department standards. Perform audits in accordance with established schedule. Assist with are the preparation of reports of findings. The junior internal auditor performs various functions in ensuring the effectiveness of an organization’s operations.
Main tasks & duties
- Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings
- Reviewing and/ or drafting business process documentation, conducting process walkthroughs, identifying gaps/ control weaknesses, developing risk and control matrices, detailed testing, documenting results/deficiencies and performing follow up reviews with reference to the agreed scope and adherence to the internal audit methodology
- Provide assistance to Internal Audit Manger as assigned in effectively performing daily operations
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Perform field visits for clients.
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments.
- Execute other duties that the supervisor or/and management may assign.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of two years’ experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proper computer skills: MS. Word and Ms. Excel.
- Strong ability to effectively respond to questions and present information to the direct manager & senior management.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Strong mathematical skills to perform simple calculations
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills to solve practical problems
- Strong ability to comprehend and interpret various instructions presented in different forms, including oral, written, schedule, and diagram
Junior Internal Auditor
آخر موعد للتقديم
15 – Dec – 2019
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to: [email protected] , with the position applied for in the subject line no later than Sunday 15/12/2019.