Lacasa Fashion is recruiting Brands Manager, located in Lacasa Mall. Ramallah, Al-Rehan
LACASA Fashion _Brands Manager will work ‘in-house’ on multiple brands where LACASA Fashion is the sole agent of or licensed distributor of.
Brands manager will be responsible for making sure that retail stores are with fashionable outfits that the consumer will buy and therefore he is responsible for the following:
- Brands Manager will ensure that brands remain recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers and plans ways to promote in conjunction with Marketing managers, and influences change in the public perception of – brands handled.
- Brands manager will stay current with fashion trends and the offers for competitive pricing and must be a quick-paced and aggressive performer.
- Brands manager will Liaise with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts, and Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers
- Brands manager will source and select new products through catalogs and by attending to supplier facilities site visits, trade fairs and events
- Brands manager will visit clothing, shoe and accessory, suppliers and or manufacturers and attend meetings to determine what fashion items stores will carry each season and negotiating prices, quantities and delivery timescales.
- Brands manager will analyze past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying, then setup the strategy, including the setting of style guides based on the individual brand guidelines, brand vision, and its value proposition for short as well as the long term.
- Brands manager will Plan with marketing managers and assures executing all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media and will recommend and manage clearance sales timings with senior management.
- Brands manager will assist in developing the brand sales and maximizing sales and will participate in the selection of the seasonal purchases of the products offered and will keep an eye for all new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Brands manager will create and manage promotional programs to establish and maintain product brand recognition. Brands Manager will monitor and manage the budget for advertising and promotional items, and oversee marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Brands manager will keep focus on competitor performance and customer insights analysis
- Brands manager will assist to develop and analyze the seasonal purchases orders and sales forecasts and keep abreast on the relevant financials and reporting system frequency on those.
- Brands manager will carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Brands Manager will meet suppliers and negotiate with startup and seasonal purchase orders and lead meeting with all clients and work with colleagues across multiple departments (such as retail managers, shop managers, sales team, logistics and warehousing, marketing, financial and accounting team, and with Senior management)
- Brands Manager will manage information accrued from point of origin to delivery and will work with logistics to make sure that products purchasing, and handling is orchestrated properly and received goods are compliant to the actual Purchase orders requirements.
- Brands Manager will coordinate and logistics and supply manager to make sure stock is always organized and that the distribution of goods issued is effectively managed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and training required
- Brands awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Determination and persistence
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or accounting.
Key skills for brand managers
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to brands and customers’ requirements
- Experience and Ability to generate product selection sheets and finalize product purchase orders
- Clear and dynamic understanding of what motivates customers to buy individual products and anticipation of shifts in that and when it most likely to happen
- Confidence, risk-taking, decisiveness, knowledge of current fashion trends
- An ability to think strategically, prioritize and multitask
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills with numerical competence and good IT skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
آخر موعد للتقديم
08 – Oct – 2020
رام الله والبيرة
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work and a CV/Resume. The cover letters and CVs must be submitted to [email protected] .The email subject line must include the position title mentioned above. The closing date for applications is 08/10/2020.