MA’AN Development Center is seeking qualified candidates for a full time
Based in Gaza
Job Purpose: To work closely with the Financial Team to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Major Duties & Activities:
- Supports the Financial Officer in matters relating to overall MA’AN Development Center accounting functions.
- Insert all accounting transactions into the BISAN accounting system, and ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Review the work prepared by the Financial Assistant.
- Ensure full support documentation for all transactions and in compliance with the institution’s and donor’s policies and procedures.
- Producing accurate financial reports to donors in accordance with the institution’s and donors’ policies and regulations.
- Prepare payroll sheet and related tax deductions.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and manage all monthly, quarterly, and annually financial reports.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Qualifications: (PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES)
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
- Three or more years’ experience in a mid-to-upper level accounting position and preferable in NGOs.
- Experience in projects financial management.
- Good command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of NGOs & donors financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines and issue financial information in a timely manner.
- Maintain standards of conduct & demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Experience with BISAN accounting software.
- Proficiency in using a range of office software, including MS/Word, Outlook, Excel, Email.
آخر موعد للتقديم
02 – Jun – 2019
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant’s expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA’AN Development Center at: email: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 2 June 2019 at 04:00 PM
MA’AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for all positions
Only those who are short-listed will be contacted.